NOTE: In becoming a Compatibility Club Member, you are also agreeing to keep all match information (and photos) private and confidential.
We will generally approve your application for membership within 24 hours (after we receive a payment notification). Contact us if you need to make any changes to your profile.
Once you receive a match report, you have 30 days in which to pay to communicate with your match. Your account will only be debited if your match also indicates they are willing to pay to communicate with you.
Please make sure you can accept emails from CompatibilityClub.com.
While you are communicating with a match, your photo and other details will not be displayed on the members only page. Later, if the match works out, we ask you to both email us that you are “Happily matched up”. If it doesn’t work out, please let us know and we will display your details again on the members only page.
If you change email address, please email us to let us know this. You can ask to be removed from the club (either temporarily or permanently) at any time, simply by emailing us.
Although we try our best to make sure we only inform you of the best match for you, we make no guarantees as all relationships take work and commitment to make them last.
You acknowledge that you are using this service at your own risk.
We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store.
What we collect and store
Collection of personal information
We collect personal information that includes details such as name, address, contact details (such as phone numbers, e-mail addresses).
“Dreamhost” (our secure site hosts) and PayPal and Stripe (our credit card merchant service providers) collect this information on our behalf and they pass on all information to us.
Our data is securely stored on CloudFlare servers throughout the world to ensure that our website is fast.
Use and disclosure of personal information
We use your personal information in order to provide you with our services. To do that, we may disclose your personal information to organizations that carry out functions on our behalf, such as mailing houses, cheque and electronic transaction processors and information technology service providers.
Our other uses of your personal information may include our regular and necessary business functions such as internal audit investigations, performance reporting, research, product development and planning.
The Compatibility Club and “PayPal” and “Stripe” do not sell your personal information to outside companies. We do, however, email all our customers a newsletter who have opted in. You can opt out of receiving any of our newsletters at any time by clicking “Unsubscribe”.
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
Cookies are very small text files that a website can transfer to your computer’s hard drive for record keeping. Cookies can make using our website easier by storing information about your preferences and enabling you to take full advantage of our services.
We do not get to see your credit card details. These are sent directly to the bank.
Privacy concerns or complaints
If you have concerns or wish to make a complaint regarding the treatment of your personal information by the Compatibility Club and “PayPal” or “Stripe”, please send us a message using the Contact Us page.
We will try to answer any questions you may have, correct any error on our part or resolve any complaint that you may have about our information handling practices.
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you your Vedic Astrology Chart and details about matches and a weekly report on details about your Vedic Astrology chart
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
- If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for 7 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
The Compatibility Club and “PayPal” and “Stripe” will take reasonable steps to keep personal information about you that it holds and uses secure, accurate and up-to-date. Our employees and authorized agents are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
- Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
What we share with others
We only share some tracking data with Google Analytics.
We accept payments through PayPal and Stripe. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal or Stripe, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
Purchase Terms and Conditions
Before ordering one of our reports, we ask that you read and agree to our terms and conditions as follows:
In this document, “you” or “the Licensee” refers to whoever is ordering the reports and who, thereby agrees to accept the following terms and conditions. Where used, “we” or “our” refers to “Merri Mysteries Inc. doing business as the Compatibility Club” (referred to as Compatibility Club).
The requirements below override any instructions regarding copyright and moral rights on the reports themselves.
The Compatibility Club is the absolute legal and beneficial owner, throughout the world, of the copyright and moral rights subsisting in:
- all reports available to be ordered;
- all photographs to be viewed online (except those originally supplied by clients;
- CompatibilityClub.com web-site.
Compatibility Club has the exclusive right throughout the world to reproduce, distribute, retail and broadcast the copyright works.
Compatibility Club agrees to grant a license to you to download and print out and use our reports, upon the terms specified below and the standard terms and conditions.
The terms used in this document, whether capitalized or not, mean the following unless otherwise specified:
- “copyright” – includes copyright subsisting in the works by virtue of international copyright conventions and all such rights of copyright as are now in force together with all rights of copyright as may be hereafter conferred by law throughout the world whether by way of new rights or extension of the period relating to copyright but not now comprised therein;
- “the license” – the license granted by the Compatibility Club to you including any written amendments or modifications to these standard terms and conditions which are executed by each of the parties or by their duly appointed agents;
- “tax” – includes sales tax, value added tax, goods and services tax and any other tax levied by government in relation to the payments due under this license or the supply of goods or services in connection therewith;
- “the reports” – the copyright works described on the web page www.CompatibilityClub.com/;
“confidential information” – all information imparted by you, your agents or associates, or which is gained through its dealings with the Compatibility Club, which is confidential or which should reasonably assume is confidential including download instructions and passwords.
Conditions of purchase
Compatibility Club grants you the non-exclusive right to use and print the reports you purchase.
To order our reports, please use our secure online order system via www.CompatibilityClub.com/. All data is sent to us in an encrypted format and credit card details are transferred straight to the bank. We do not get to see your credit card details. We maintain your privacy and we do not give your details to anyone.
Online payments are converted to US dollars at the time of the sale. Sometimes banks also apply fees. This may cause a slight discrepancy in the amount you are charged.
The Compatibility Club promises that, to the best of its knowledge and belief:
- it is the legal and beneficial owner of the copyright subsisting in the works and it has the power to grant the license to you;
- there is no legal restriction or impediment on the part of the Compatibility Club with respect to the grant of the license;
- the copyright does not infringe the rights of others.
Although we endeavor to make our reports as error free as possible, we make no guarantees to that effect. If you are not totally satisfied with our product/service, contact us using the form on the Contact Us page and we will refund your money.
If you breach any condition of this License, the Compatibility Club shall serve you written notice specifying particulars of the breach and requiring you to remedy the breach within a period of 7 days, failing which the Compatibility Club may in its absolute discretion terminate this License by notice in writing to you, effective upon service of the notice. The Compatibility Club shall not exercise its discretion to terminate this License unreasonably or capriciously and shall consult with you in relation to any action proposed to be taken by it to remedy a breach of a condition.
You shall not and shall not permit any of your officers, employees, agents, contractors or associates to use or to disclose the confidential information to any person other than:
- to your employees and contractors, and to its financial, legal and other consultants who need to know the information, and then only on a strictly confidential basis;
- subject to prior consultation with the Compatibility Club as to the nature and form of the disclosure and the extent of the requirements to disclose the confidential information as required:
(a) by law to comply with requests from Government;
(b) for the purpose of obtaining all necessary licenses or permits required by you to conduct your business.
Except as provided above, no confidential information is to be disclosed without the prior written approval of the Compatibility Club to the specific nature, form and circumstances of the proposed disclosure, which approval shall not be unreasonably withheld.
You promise that you will not reproduce the works or authorize others to reproduce the works except as expressly permitted by this License; and you acknowledge that unauthorized reproduction is strictly prohibited and would be an infringement of the Compatibility Club’s rights under International Copyright Conventions.
You may not assign the benefit of this license to any person without first obtaining the written consent of the Compatibility Club. Any purported assignment or sub-license without the consent of the Compatibility Club is without legal effect.
The law of this License is the law of Iowa and the United States of America. The parties submit themselves to the jurisdiction of the courts of Iowa and the United States of America for all proceedings arising from this License.
Each party shall at its own cost from time to time do all things (including executing documents) necessary or desirable to give full effect to this License. The variation or waiver of a provision of this License, or a party’s consent to a departure from a provision by another party, is ineffective unless in writing, executed by the parties.
This document shall be interpreted as follows:
- A reference to a gender includes a reference to each other gender.
- A reference to a person includes a reference to a firm, corporation or other corporate body.
- A reference to a statute, regulation or provision of a statute or regulation includes a reference to that statute, regulation or provision as amended or re-enacted from time to time.
- A reference to writing includes a reference to printing, typing and other methods of reproducing words in a visible form.
Where a word or expression is given a particular meaning, other parts of speech and grammatical forms of that word or expression have corresponding meanings.
Headings have been inserted for ease of reference and do not affect the construction of this License.
This License binds the parties’ respective successors and permitted assigns.
If the Licensee comprises more than one person, this License binds each of them both jointly and severally.
- supersedes all prior negotiations and agreements between the parties
- contains the whole understanding of the parties relating to the subject matter of this License
- does not create or evidence a partnership, joint venture or establish the relationship of principal and agent or any other relationship of a similar nature between the parties.
This Privacy and Security Statement contains important information about your personal information.
We make changes to all our reports from time to time, so if you return to download it again, it may not be exactly the same. We recommend that after you download a report, that you save it to your hard disk.
Although we endeavor to make our reports as error free as possible, we make no guarantees to that effect.
We do not take responsibility for technical problems with downloading and printing the report(s) which you experience which are not caused by us (eg software conflicts). However, we are happy to offer advice to try and guide you through these problems via the Contact Us form.
If you are not totally satisfied with our product/service, send us a message via the Contact Us form and we will exchange the item or refund your money – whichever you prefer.
All Rights Reserved
All rights reserved. No part of this website or the report(s) contained within may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the publisher. Permission is granted to print a single hard copy version of this report solely for your own purpose.
The Compatibility Club and its owners, employees, affiliates, authors, advertisers and distributors (“the Publisher”) make no warranties or representations, expressed or implied, regarding the quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of the material in this website or in the report(s) available in this website, or regarding errors or omissions therein, and assume no legal liability (including for negligence) or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information contained in this website or the report(s) therein, and do not accept any liability or responsibility whatsoever, in contract or tort or otherwise, to or for any person who may rely on this information wholly or in part, and any person who does rely on this information does so at their own sole risk.
The Publishers in addition assume no liability for personal injury, property damage, or loss of any kind whatsoever arising from actions inspired by information in this website or report(s). The information contained in this website and on the report(s) within is of a general nature, and is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice. Users of this website and report(s) within should confirm information from another source if it is of sufficient importance for them to do so.
By using this website, and / or purchasing the report(s) within this website, you agree to hold harmless the Publishers from any claims, actions, or demands from yourself and any third party due to or resulting from your use of the information, purchases, services or report(s) provided through this website. Furthermore, the information and report(s) provided on this website are available only on an ‘as is, where is’ basis and the publishers make no warranties or representations regarding the availability of information from this site or the presence of programming deficiencies or computer viruses therein or present in the website or the report(s). All users of the site do so at their own risk and all users of the site are responsible for protecting their own computing systems from any virus attacks, and understand that they take on at their own risk damage or losses taken on by viruses, unavailability, downtimes, faulty links and other issues relating to use of this site and the report(s) by computer.
Limitation of Liability
By using this website, and / or purchasing the report(s) within this website, you agree that the maximum monies payable under any circumstance by the publisher to a website user or purchaser of an report(s) is a refund of the purchase price to that purchaser alone.
By using this website, or purchasing the report(s) within this website, you agree and acknowledge that this website and these terms and conditions shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of Iowa, USA, as it is applied to agreements entered in to and performed entirely within such State. Any action you, any third party or the Publisher or its affiliates brings to enforce these Terms and Conditions or any matter relating to this website shall be brought only in either the State or Federal courts located in Iowa, USA and you expressly consent to the jurisdiction of said courts.